Blakley Electrics designs and manufactures specialist transformers, distribution equipment and protection assemblies for Docks and Harbours, in both the military and mercantile sectors, for installation in the UK and around the world.
Products are designed to operate in the most arduous conditions and are typically of heavy duty construction with high IP ratings. Enclosures can be fabricated from stainless steel or from mild steel with a range of high quality finishes to provide effective corrosion protection in locations with a salt laden atmosphere.
Main products include:
- Dockside Service Units
- Cable Change Boxes
- Reefer Socket Assemblies
- Ship to Shore Sockets up to 630A rating
- Crane Supply Points
- Quayside Service Pillars, with and without metering
Assemblies are made to order but they all follow a common design philosophy:
- Rugged enclosures fabricated from stainless steel or mild steel
- A range of corrosion resistant finishes
- Ingress Protection of up to IP56
- Optional crash frames
- Certified lifting arrangements for movable equipment
Please download the pdf below to view images of various dockside assemblies and drawings for installation in the UK and overseas.
Docks & Harbours Overview.pdf (1.66 MB)
If you have a requirement for high IP rating, heavy duty dockside equipment, please contact our Projects Team who would be pleased to discuss your requirements.