The UK’s Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical sectors include some of the country’s biggest and most prestigious brands. These organisations must meet exacting standards of hygiene throughout the production process and compromises on quality or safety are not tolerated.
All equipment in production areas must be able to be maintained to the highest standards, without the risk of contamination and with minimal risk of disruption to the manufacturing process.
To help the high standards to be achieved, we produce many distribution products in high IP rating enclosures fabricated from stainless steel. A range of enclosure finishes can be provided, including electro-polished, brushed, mill / natural (unfinished) or painted.
Products incorporating stainless steel enclosures include:
- Multi-voltage Power Cluster socket assemblies with integral transformers and switchgear
- Single-socket assemblies with or without RCD or overcurrent protection, at 110V, 230V or 400V, in current ratings from 16A to 125A
- MCB boards rated up to 250A in IP55 or IP66 enclosures
- MCCB distribution boards rated up to 630A in IP54 enclosures
- Fuse boards complete with Red Spot fuse banks
- Reduced Low Voltage transformer assemblies with or without socket outlets, switchgear, etc.
To enable monitoring of switchgear to be carried out with minimal disruption to the installation, inset panels of MCB / MCCB boards can incorporate mesh sections, enabling thermal imaging devices to be used to confirm switchgear, terminals, etc., are all operating at correct temperatures.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss high integrity assemblies utilising stainless steel enclosures.