Supplying the UK’s ever expanding population with drinking water and disposing of its waste is a massive undertaking, requiring continuous investment in reservoirs, water treatment works, sewage treatment works, pipelines and tunnels.
Most of these activities are carried out in harsh conditions, often in remote locations, requiring equipment that can stand up to the environment with minimal maintenance.
Blakley Electrics has supplied the UK water industry for many years and our high quality robust distribution products have stood the test of time. Products include:
- Equipped Feeder Pillars made from mild steel, stainless steel or moulded from GRP
- Power Cluster multi voltage maintenance socket assemblies
- IP55 and IP66 MCB Boards rated up to 250A
- Automatic Mains Failure Assemblies
- Manual Changeover Switch assemblies fitted with appliance inlets, for the quick connection of mobile generators
- Assemblies combining double-wound transformers and double-pole distribution arrangements
- Protected Sockets at 110V, 230V and 400V
If you are working on a water related project and have a requirement for robust distribution products, please don’t hesitate to contact us.