PRODUCTION MANAGER – CRAYFORD
- A new and exciting position as a member of the company management team taking full responsibility for production at the Crayford site.
- Provide a production planning and scheduling function within a computerised production control environment (full ERP).
- Drive the company continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist in assessing floor layout and plant requirements to meet business strategy, and the sourcing of any new plant and equipment.
- Reporting to the Production Director.
- A strong team builder and leader with excellent interpersonal skills at every level of the organisation. A calm and unruffled approach, able to manage high levels of pressure and possessing the personality and people skills necessary to create a customer focused team.
- Able to drive through change, building credibility and confidence across the company.
- Previous experience and success in a production management role within a small/medium sized batch manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate and proficient in production information systems including MRP in support of the production planning function.
- Familiar with the processes and procedures of an ISO Quality Assurance environment.
- Sound analytical skills, commercially oriented and results-driven with good negotiation ability. Committed to customer service and quality.
- A knowledge of manufacturing methods within an electrical assembly/panel building environment, and the ability to interpret electrical schematic drawings.
- A formal qualification in a manufacturing engineering discipline (preferably HNC).
- Up to £45-£50k PA (based on skills/experience) plus 6.5% company pension contribution
CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Sales Admin. Coordinator – CRAYFORD
Blakley Electrics designs, manufactures, and supplies a range of high quality, specialist electrical products primarily targeted at the Construction and Building Services sectors but also with strong links to the Rail, Military and Event sectors. We are market leaders in our key areas of operation and have an excellent reputation for quality and service.
Responsible for various key tasks within the sales department, including customer liaison, quotations, order taking/entry, filing, telephone and occasional reception duties. Progression within the small sales operations team is envisaged in the medium term.
Attention to detail and accurate IT skills are essential, as is flexibility, a great telephone manner, and a willingness and aptitude for learning about our diverse range of products (please see web site).
Starting package IRO £23k (depending on age and experience), plus generous pension contribution. 40 hours per week, 8.00-5.00 Mon-Fri.
CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mr Dan Slater, Blakley Electrics Ltd, 1 Thomas Road, Optima Park, Crayford KENT DA1 4QX